We will be happy to work with you in our shelter so that you can find the pet that is just right for you.
Below is a listing of pets available on Petfinder.com. Please note that this list is updated weekly. Call the shelter to ensure a listed pet is available.
- Dogs/Puppies $80.00*
- Cats $70.00*
- Kittens $70.00*
Please note: ALL animals adopted from the Euclid Animal Shelter must be spayed or neutered. No exceptions will be made. We have the right to refuse adoption for any reason we deem necessary.
Are you interesting in getting a future-pet socialized and ready to be adopted? If so, consider fostering one of our animals. Please fill out the Fostering Application and return it to the shelter.
- All animals will be up to date with routine shots and spayed or neutered prior to going home.
- Dog and cat licenses* are available.A select line of pet products, including dog and cat toys, collars, leashes, etc. are available at the shelter.
- To report animal control issues, contact our Animal Control Officer or fill out the mail form on the Contact Us page.
*Cat licenses are required for Euclid residents only.
- Dog $20.75 (1 yr. County)
- Cat $6.00 (3 yr. City of Euclid)
Points of Interest
Please consider before adopting a new family member that there is always an adjustment period with any “new” pet. They need to adjust to you and you to them. This can take a few weeks or a few months.
We do not adopt puppies or kittens under 6 months to families with children under the age of 5. Puppies will “snap” and kittens will “scratch” when young children, not old enough to understand, hug too hard or pull ears and tails. An adult pet is usually more tolerant and understanding. They will generally just get up and move.